We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Move rows up and down in the GridDataBoundGrid

I tried to move rows up and down in the GridDataBoundGrid. It worked fine in the grid. But it was not updated in the DataSet or DataTable object because the data still had the same sequence after I saved and reloaded. I checked my code that I have called the AcceptChanges() method in the either the DataTable or the DataSet object. Any ideas what happened? The following is the code, public void MoveDown() { gdbgCmdItems.BeginUpdate(); int gridRow = gdbgCmdItems.CurrentCell.RowIndex; int tableRow = gdbgCmdItems.Binder.RowIndexToPosition(gridRow); SwapRows(tableRow, tableRow + 1); gdbgCmdItems.CurrentCell.MoveTo(gridRow+1, 1); gdbgCmdItems.EndUpdate(); gdbgCmdItems.RefreshRange(GridRangeInfo.Rows(gridRow, gridRow+1)); CmdsData.CmdItems.AcceptChanges(); } Sam

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 27, 2003 07:47 PM UTC

In this thread http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/message.asp?MessageID=4419, a second sample was just posted that will actually reaarange the rows in the DataTable.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon