We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Saving the diagram

Hello,

First of all i'd like to thank you for the quick reply on my previous post.

I am using syncfusion diagram in my application. My application is used to create electricity projects and the diagram feature is used to draw products wich will be added to rooms. the rooms are also drawed in Syncfusion diagram.
After i finish my project i want to be able to save it as a whole part in a .rs file. the .rs file contains all of the data that the project will use ( for example, cost, type ,... and the diagram). My question is can i save the diagram into the rs file and then loads it automatically when the rs file loads? I don't want to use the .edd extension that you are using in your samples. I want my whole file to be a .rs
Thank you for your help
Elie

1 Reply

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team September 4, 2007 11:05 AM UTC

Hi Elie,

Thank you for posting query to us.

You can save the diagram using the Essential Diagram built-in serialization support. You can save the diagram as binary documents and also in XML format.

If you intention is to save the diagram with .rs extension, you can save the file as binary with .rs extension .

this.diagram1.SaveBinary(this.FileName);

Please refer this browser sample for more details:
C:\Documents and Settings\{user}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.16\Windows\Diagram.Windows\Samples\2.0\Quick Start\Serialization\

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon