We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

FilterBar with DropDownGrid

I'm creating a number of dropgrids inside a loop. I'm having trouble attaching a filter bar to these grids. If I try to wire it in this loop, the form won't display, and if I try to wire during the currentcellshowingdrop down I get an error saying the col index is out of range. //CreateGrid GridDataBoundGrid dropGrid = new GridDataBoundGrid(); dropGrid.DataSource = valueTable; dropGrid.ThemesEnabled = true; dropGrid.EnableAddNew = false; dropGrid.EnableEdit = false; .... // Create and register dropdown grid cells DropDownGridCellModel cellModel = new DropDownGridCellModel(this.gridAttributes.Model); cellModel.EmbeddedGrid = dropGrid; string name = "Grid" + gridrow + "DropCell"; ... this.gridAttributes[gridrow,2].CellType = name;

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 26, 2003 03:58 PM UTC

Is gridAttributes a GridControl or a GridDataBoundGrid? If it is a GridDataBoundGrid, then you cannot use indexers ( this.gridAttributes[gridrow,2].CellType) to set cell properties other than Text or CellValue. Are things working OK without the GridFilterBar? I would probably try wiring things in CurrentCellShowingDropDown. Can you post the code you were trying to use? If the colindex was out of range, what value did it have? Were you getting it from grid.CurrentCell.ColIndex?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon