We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SplitBars Problem

Hi, I’m Oscar. I have a TabBarSplitterControl that contains only a GridControl for each TabBarPage and also the following problem: I try to split a Grid using the SplitBars of the TabBarSplitterControl. When the horizontal position of the splitter is 100% the grid is redrawn and all data contained in the grid are lost. The same thing occurs when Vertical position is 100%. Please could you suggest me a workaround to solve this problem? I have tried to read the split position using the HSplitPosChanged and VSplitPosChanged events but when the events are arising the data are already lost. Thanks in advance for your help, Oscar

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 26, 2003 01:30 PM UTC

This is by design as the GridControl objects come and go with the split views, so you cannot rely on a particular GridControl object being around after a series of splits. New gridcontrols are created when new panes are created. Instead, just retrieve the object that is currently available. For example, you can get the active grid control with code like: GridControl grid = this.tabBarSplitterControl1.ActivePane as GridControl; if(grid != null) { //got the active grid.... }

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon