We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Split Container Panel resizes on Right anchoring

Hi,

I have a form that has a syncfusion Tab Control, a syncfusion Split Container and a syncfusion Grid Record Navigation Control. I want my form to be resizable. For that, I want to have top, left and right anchoring for the tab control, split container and grid navigation control.

My problem is, whenever I add 'Right' anchoring to the split container and grid navigation control, close the form and open it again, grid record navigation control becomes much bigger. It extends beyond the margins of the form. This doesn't happen when I limit anchoring to 'Top, Left'. Can you please suggest me a solution?

Current dimensions of my controls are

splitContainerAdv1: 570, 195
splitterDistance: 215
gridRecordNavigationControl1: 342, 195

Attached is a sample without Right anchoring. If you adjust the anchorings as I mentioned above, you can recreate my problem.

Thanks,
Ranu

2 Replies

RG Ranu Gupta August 10, 2007 02:30 PM UTC

Hi,

My attachment is not going through. Looks like there is some problem on the server. Is there any other way I can send the attachment?

Ranu

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team August 10, 2007 11:27 PM UTC

Hi Ranu,

Thanks for opening a new Direct trac incident.

I have tested this issue and it seems to be bug in gridRecordNavigationControl. I have forwarded this incident to our developer. Please followup our developer's comments in incident 36566.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon