We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CancellableCallbackEventArgs not known

Hi there,

I am trying to procedd your examples given on your online-documentation version 5.1.1 about callbackpanel.

if I doubleclick in the properties of a callbackpanel to the CallbackRefresh-event, an error occurs "Property value is not valid", an the codebehind shows that
"Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Tools.CancellableCallbackEventArgs" is not known.

What am I doing wrong?

2 Replies

SW Sascha Wald August 10, 2007 08:44 AM UTC

>Hi there,

I am trying to procedd your examples given on your online-documentation version 5.1.1 about callbackpanel.

if I doubleclick in the properties of a callbackpanel to the CallbackRefresh-event, an error occurs "Property value is not valid", an the codebehind shows that
"Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Tools.CancellableCallbackEventArgs" is not known.

What am I doing wrong?

Found the solution by myself: when drag-n-dropping the callbackpanel-control, no reference to syncfusion.shared.web was added.

btw: why not?
after adding it the error disappeared.

I find it a bit confusing and anoying that there are so common and same-sounding or indifferent namespaces like Syncfusion.Tools.Web and the subnamespaces itself (like the on above) are in other namespaces or sound mix-merged

e.g.
Syncfusion.Tools.Web and Syncfusion.Shared.Web have both SubNamespace: Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Tools...

regards
sascha

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team August 20, 2007 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Sascha,

I apologize for the delay in responding.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue. Please refer to the following steps that I tried to reproduce it.

1. Drag-n-dropping the callbackpanel-control
2. syncfusion.shared.web will also be added
3. doubleclick in the properties of a callbackpanel to the CallbackRefresh-event
4. But No Error.

Here is the video clip for your reference:

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/VideoClip_d91bf6b4.zip

Please have a look at the above Video clip and let me know if I am missing some thing. And also, kindly Re-initialize Visual Studio.NET Toolbox and then create the application and let us know if the problem still exists.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon