We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CheckBox cells

When a checkbox cell is in a grid control, it automatically unckecks when loosing focus. Is there a method to call to validate the changes ? I can't understand what happens.

5 Replies

CB Clay Burch Syncfusion Team July 25, 2002 05:31 AM UTC

This is a bug introduced into RC2. It will be corrected in the release. In the meantime, in some circumstances handling the CurrentCellChanged event in the manner below avoids this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Private Sub GridControl1_CurrentCellChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles GridControl1.CurrentCellChanged
        If Me.GridControl1.CellRenderers("CheckBox") Is Me.GridControl1.CurrentCell.Renderer Then
            Me.GridControl1.CurrentCell.Deactivate(True)
           ’ Console.WriteLine("GridControl1_CurrentCellChanged")
        End If
End Sub

CC Cyrille Claustre July 25, 2002 10:01 AM UTC

OK, it works for me. Thanks

CC Cyrille Claustre August 19, 2002 08:44 AM UTC

I've just installed the RTM version, but this problems seems to be still alive. Has it been fixed ?

CB Clay Burch Syncfusion Team August 19, 2002 09:13 PM UTC

As far as we know, this problem has been fixed. You might check to make sure the references in your project point to the 1.0.2.4 release. If you are using the 1.0.2.4 release, please submit a Direct-Trac support incident so we can track this problem down. If you could provide a sample in the incident, or tell us how to see the problem in one of our samples, that would be great.

CC Cyrille Claustre August 20, 2002 07:30 AM UTC

Ok. The link was incorrect. Sorry :) Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon