We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

CheckBox cells

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

672 Jul 25,2002 01:23 AM Aug 20,2002 03:30 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: GridControl
Cyrille Claustre
Asked On July 25, 2002 01:23 AM

When a checkbox cell is in a grid control, it automatically unckecks when loosing focus. Is there a method to call to validate the changes ? I can't understand what happens.

Clay Burch [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 25, 2002 01:31 AM

This is a bug introduced into RC2. It will be corrected in the release. In the meantime, in some circumstances handling the CurrentCellChanged event in the manner below avoids this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Private Sub GridControl1_CurrentCellChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles GridControl1.CurrentCellChanged
        If Me.GridControl1.CellRenderers("CheckBox") Is Me.GridControl1.CurrentCell.Renderer Then
            Me.GridControl1.CurrentCell.Deactivate(True)
           ’ Console.WriteLine("GridControl1_CurrentCellChanged")
        End If
End Sub

Cyrille Claustre
Replied On July 25, 2002 06:01 AM

OK, it works for me. Thanks

Cyrille Claustre
Replied On August 19, 2002 04:44 AM

I've just installed the RTM version, but this problems seems to be still alive. Has it been fixed ?

Clay Burch [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 19, 2002 05:13 PM

As far as we know, this problem has been fixed. You might check to make sure the references in your project point to the 1.0.2.4 release. If you are using the 1.0.2.4 release, please submit a Direct-Trac support incident so we can track this problem down. If you could provide a sample in the incident, or tell us how to see the problem in one of our samples, that would be great.

Cyrille Claustre
Replied On August 20, 2002 03:30 AM

Ok. The link was incorrect. Sorry :) Thanks

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;