We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Sorting Issue on GridDataBoundGrid

Hi,
We are using the GridDataBoundGrid. We have total of 3 grids on the screen and the lower LHS grid need the columns to be sorted. But the columns are not getting sorted whenever we click on the column headers. In QueryCellInfo of this grid I had made the cell as readonly and disabled by using the properties e.style.Enabled = False and e.style.ReadOnly = true. The SortBehaviour property of this grid is set to SingleClick.

Even after making the cells enabled and setting the readonly property to false (e.style.Enabled = True and e.style.ReadOnly = False), sorting on columns is not working. Could you please help me out. Many Thanks.

Sorting Issue.zip

1 Reply

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team August 9, 2007 09:30 PM UTC

Hi Anand,

We tried to reproduce this issue in v5.1, but could not get this issue. Maybe I am not following the steps that you are doing. Attached sample working fine here. Can you post a small sample showing this problem or tell us how to see it in the Attached sample?

Here is a sample.
GDBGSortColumnHeader.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon