We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

OnDraw not working when cell is clicked

I am using a GridDataBoundGrid with a LabelCellModel and a LabelCellRenderer derived from GridStaticCellModel and GridStaticCellRenderer. In the OnDraw of my renderer I add in a label for the text. It works when the cell is not selected. However when I click on the cell, the label disappears and only the CellValue shows up! How do I prevent this from happening? Thanks! Laurie

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 23, 2003 08:05 AM UTC

If you put debug output in your OnDraw, is it hit when you click the cell? Can you post your OnDraw code? If you are relying on the base class to draw the Text when it is the active cell, then the base class will display the text from the cell style.

LS Laurie Spencer August 23, 2003 11:54 PM UTC

> If you are relying on the base class to draw the Text when it is the active cell, then the base class will display the text from the cell style. That's it! Obvious in retrospect... Thanks! Laurie

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon