We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Check box column Problem

In your examples for checkbox columns we must set EnableCallbacks in false status and PostBackOnRowDblClick in false status in gridgroupingcontrol but i want to use checkbox column and use edit record when I click on to current record. If changes status in EnableCallbacks and PostBackOnRowDblClick I can't change my check box in current selected row. PLEASE HELP!!

3 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team August 20, 2007 01:08 PM UTC

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

I am able to see the issue that you have mentioned here. But this can be solved by setting EnableCallbacks as false and PostBackOnRowDblClick as true.

Please refer the sample in the below link which illustrates the above.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Web/5.1.0.51/66962Modified/main.htm

Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Melba

AN Anhtai Nguyen January 15, 2008 11:15 PM UTC

Hi,

A problem I've been having with using the row header template to include checkboxes is that when I set the "Data Source Cache Mode" to anything other than None, and then try to rebind the control to a different datasource, some goes wrong the the control shorts circuit any callback that is happening - the grid on the client does not get upated on the callback and in fact, nothing is sent back to the client.

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team January 23, 2008 06:01 AM UTC

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

In the sample which is given in the previous post the DataSourceCachingMode is set as ViewState and not as None. Each and every time that you are clicking the checkbox the grid get rebinded with datasource. It is important to note that the callback is enabled for the Grid. And also the values are persisted and displayed through the Listbox. Please refer the video clip of this process from the below link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/Rowheader_f95f38f9.zip

Please let me know if I have misunderstood your requirement, could you please explain me in detail and try to reproduce it in the above sample, so that I can work in depth and try to send a better solution?

Regards,
Raji

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon