We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Header Formating

Hi,
I am having couple of questions regarding Syncfusion.PDF

1. Can I change the format (FONT SIZE, Style) of page number string created by “#p;” and “#P;”?
2. How do I align center a table?
3. Normally what is Bug fix around time? To make the fix time faster, what will be the license I should have?
4. Do you have any comparison chart between “Sysnfusion.PDF” and other PDF report generating tools like ASPOSE.PDF?

1 Reply

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team July 31, 2007 06:04 PM UTC

Hi Muthu,

1. Can I change the format (FONT SIZE, Style) of page number string created by “#p;” and “#P;”?

- The page number is inserted using a special string #p; and #P;. When this special strings are in the text that is draw using DrawText() and DrawMultiText() it is parsed to page numbers. In general any formating set the DrawText() and DrawMultiText() is set to this string also.

IPDFGraphicsstate and IPDFFont interface methods has to used to set various text parameter for formatting that is drawn using DrawText() and DrawMultiText().

Here is a sample that demostrates this.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/PDF.Windows/F66514_PageNumber/main.htm

2. How do I align center a table?

- The table can be center aligned by calculating the pagedrawing width - table width divided by 2 will give you the location from which you need to start inorder to center align the table. Here is the code for doing it

//Setting the location to publish the table.
PointF tableLocation = new PointF((pdfDoc.LastPage.DrawingWidth - tablewidth) / 2, 10);

Here is a sample for your reference

Sample: http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/PDF.Windows/F66514_Table/main.htm

3. Normally what is Bug fix around time? To make the fix time faster, what will be the license I should have?
4. Do you have any comparison chart between “Sysnfusion.PDF” and other PDF report generating tools like ASPOSE.PDF?

- Regarding 3 & 4 can you please create a direct trac incident So that it would be possible for us to provide more details regarding them.

Kindly let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ajish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon