We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ChartRegionMouseMove event not fired in version 5.1.0.51

When I set CalcRegions property of ChartControl to False. I cannot listen to the event ChartRegionMouseMove. Only ChartRegionMouseDown/Clicked/Up are fired, but not mouse move. This does not happens in version 4.4.

How can I work around this? I need to set CalcRegions to false or else the rendering speed is too slow.

Also I cannot work around by listening to ChartControl.MouseMove event instead because that event is also not fired.

1 Reply

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team July 27, 2007 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Pisin,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

CalcRegions property should be set to true when RegionHit events are used.

Please refer to the following online documentation for more details:
http://www2.syncfusion.com/ug/Default.aspx##Essential%20Studio.chm/ChartWindows/Performance1.html

I am able to reproduce the issue of MouseMove event of the ChartControl not being fired when CalcRegions property of the ChartControl is set to false.

Could you please create a Direct-Trac incident with the subject "ChartRegionMouseMove event not fired in version 5.1.0.51 - F65138" so that we could give more details regarding the fix?

We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best regards,
Golda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon