We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ExecuteGroup producing strange results: Lost formatting, duplicate records or first record only

I am trying the DocIO VB.Net add-in and have been pleased with it so far. However I am getting some strange results when I am using the ExecuteGroup to create a table of records.

Either records are duplicated, only the first record comes across or the formatting is lost.

Attached is a PDF with a series of screen shots of the template I used and the results along with relevant comments. I have also included the code that generates the templates

SyncFusion Forums Query.zip

1 Reply

SK Sarath Kumar G Syncfusion Team July 25, 2007 11:43 PM UTC

Hi Justin,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Can you please create a Direct-Trac Incident with TITLE : [ Forum id (64948) - ExecuteGroup producing strange results: Lost formatting, duplicate records or first record only ]. You can post your sample program using which the issue is reproduced in that Incident. This will be more helpful for us to investigate further in this issue. Your sample program will be kept secured and will be used only for our internal Testing purpose.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Sarath

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon