We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Checkbox Column in Group Caption Summary Cell to check/uncheck all items in group

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

64924 Jul 24,2007 02:48 PM UTC Jul 24,2007 07:35 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Grouping
James Blibo
Asked On July 24, 2007 02:48 PM UTC

I have a flat data source that has 5 columns. The last two columns in the datatable are boolean fields. I am grouping my the first column. I want to place a checkbox at the group caption row level, above the last two boolean fields that would enable me to check/uncheck all the checkbox in the group.

The examples that I have seen in the forum only applies to a flat datasource with no grouping and I can't seem to get it to work for my requirement.

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 24, 2007 07:35 PM UTC

Hi James,

Below is a minimal sample that shows you "How to add checkbox in a groupcaption cell of the grid?". Please refer this and let me know if this helps.
GroupCaptionCheckBox.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;