We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to add new record in the virtual paging grid.

Hi,

Am Populating a grid using virtual paging technique in which , in the last , am trieng to add a new record using EnableAddNew=true, but it is not adding a blank row. can u please give the solution of adding a new record in the grid while am using virtual paging technique for data entry.

Thanx
TAQI

1 Reply

JM Jason MacEntee July 24, 2007 01:53 PM UTC

I'm just guessing because I've never done it before, but I think I would try this:

--call gridControl1.Refresh();
--in your gridControl1_QueryRowCount() handler, return one more row than you need.
--in your gridControl1_QueryCellInfo() if the row being Queried is the new row you added, use the e.Style to create a read/write type of row. perhaps add a button column with a trigger event to read the data back from the row and post to your DB.

Hope that Helps.
Jason

>Hi,

Am Populating a grid using virtual paging technique in which , in the last , am trieng to add a new record using EnableAddNew=true, but it is not adding a blank row. can u please give the solution of adding a new record in the grid while am using virtual paging technique for data entry.

Thanx
TAQI

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon