We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to add new record in the virtual paging grid.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

64490 Jul 21,2007 07:35 AM Jul 24,2007 09:53 AM General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Mohamed Abdul Taqi Siddiqui
Asked On July 21, 2007 07:35 AM

Hi,

Am Populating a grid using virtual paging technique in which , in the last , am trieng to add a new record using EnableAddNew=true, but it is not adding a blank row. can u please give the solution of adding a new record in the grid while am using virtual paging technique for data entry.

Thanx
TAQI

Jason MacEntee
Replied On July 24, 2007 09:53 AM

I'm just guessing because I've never done it before, but I think I would try this:

--call gridControl1.Refresh();
--in your gridControl1_QueryRowCount() handler, return one more row than you need.
--in your gridControl1_QueryCellInfo() if the row being Queried is the new row you added, use the e.Style to create a read/write type of row. perhaps add a button column with a trigger event to read the data back from the row and post to your DB.

Hope that Helps.
Jason

>Hi,

Am Populating a grid using virtual paging technique in which , in the last , am trieng to add a new record using EnableAddNew=true, but it is not adding a blank row. can u please give the solution of adding a new record in the grid while am using virtual paging technique for data entry.

Thanx
TAQI

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;