We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DateTimeTextBox and CSS

Hi,
I am currently evaluating the Essential Tools for ASP.NET suite. I'm running ASP.NET 2.0 and VS 2005, a demo license for Syncfusion, and IE 6.0.
I am having a little trouble using CSS and the DateTimeTextBox. I’m hoping you can help me.
In my aspx file, I have a style section in my header like:

Then I apply that style to my date time text box:

The problem is, the margin setting is taking effect, but the background color for the control is not. It remains white. I saw (and reported) the same problem with the NumericTextBox control yesterday. I assume fixing the problem for one will fix the problem for the other, but wanted the problem noted, just in case.
Thanks,
Ted

1 Reply

VA Valli Syncfusion Team July 20, 2007 01:25 PM UTC

Hi Ted,

We are able to reproduce the issue specified by you. The background color not getting applied to the 'Editors like - Numeric TextBox,Currency TextBox,DateAndTime TextBox,MaskedEdit TextBox,DropDownCalendar Control,PercentageTextBox Control' through the css settings .

We believe that source level changes are needed to resolve this issue and we thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.To facilitate tracking the progress of the fix, and timely resolution, we request you to follow the incident #35895 in our incident database Direct Trac. Our development team would be able to determine the fix and alert you with the service pack download details as soon as they are made available.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Valli.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon