We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

resize cell/row + selected row

I am knew with syncfusion product and would like to know more details about gridcontrol selections, model , where can i find articles?

How can I keep user changes in cell width , row height and selected row on gridControl so after refresh ?

How can a grid column change it's size according to dispalyed text ?

1 Reply

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team July 12, 2007 09:41 PM UTC

Hi Yaacov,

I am knew with syncfusion product and would like to know more details about gridcontrol selections, model , where can i find articles?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are sure, making an overview of our browser samples definitely help to solve any complex issues with respect to our grid. The user documentation is another special in v5.1 which discusses each and every feature in detail.
( www.syncfusion.com/library )

You can also refer to the following
Evaluation articles (http://www.syncfusion.com/support/evalcenter/default.aspx?cNode=5 )
KB articles ( http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx )

How can I keep user changes in cell width , row height and selected row on gridControl so after refresh ?
You can ge the rowheight and colwidth information from Model property of the grid. Below is a code.

int FirstRowheight = this.grid.Model.RowHeights[1];
int FirstColWidth = this.grid.Model.ColWidths[1];

If you want to keep the changes in rowheight and column width of grid then use the above collections properties(Model.RowHeights and Model.ColWidths).
How can a grid column change it's size according to dispalyed text ?
You would have to call the ResizeToFit method to resize column width based on the text. you could use code such as:

this.grid.Model.ColWidths.ResizeToFit(GridRangeInfo.Table());

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon