We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC Flickering

Hi,

I have recently encountered issues with the GGC that I put inside a form. It seems to flicker when I am resizing the form. Is there anyway to set it so that the resizing is smooth and without flicker?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 4, 2007 08:03 AM UTC

Below is a link to a minimal sample. Do you see the issue in that sample?

Exactly what kind of flicker are you seeing? If it is only in the areas of the grid that are newly exposed by the sizing the grid larger, then there is likely little that can be done to avoid this. The things to check are the code in any events that are hit during the redraw. These include things like QueryCellStyleInfo, TableControlPrepareViewStyleInfo and QueryValue. Try commenting out such event handlers to see if one of them is causing the slowdown in drawing during the resize.

GGC_DeleteRow0.zip

PC Patrick Cheng July 4, 2007 11:22 AM UTC

Hi Clay,

It seems that when there is no data in the grid, this flickering happens when I try to resize the form that contains the GGC. However, once I add rows to it, the flickering disappears.

This is not quite an issue as there will almost always be data available, but I am very curious as to why this occurs.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon