We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGrouping columns using different FNumericUpDown properties

Hi all.

I'm trying to use the FNumericUpDown cell type with different properties for different columns in the same gridgroupingcontrol with no success.

Having several columns set to FNumericUpDown using the *same* properties works fine, however as soon as you want *different* properties such as different step-values or DecimalPlaces-values, all columns get the same FNumericUpDown property values as the last column.

Attaching my code for further investigation.

Using GridGroupingControl ver 5.102.1.0.

Cheers
/Marten

FNumericButtonTest.zip

4 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team July 5, 2007 11:10 PM UTC

Hi Marten,

Thank you for bringing this issue in our attention.

I apologize for the delay in responding. I am able to see this issue that you have mentioned here. The reason is that you are always return the FloatNumericUpDownProperties.Default value for FloatNumericButton cell in a grid. Below are a code snippet that shows this issue.

public FloatNumericUpDownProperties FloatNumericUpDownProperties
{
get
{
return FloatNumericUpDownProperties.Default;
}
set
{
style.SetValue(NumericUpDownInfoProperty, value);
}
}

One way you can do this by changing the FloatNumericUpDownProperties set property to store the FloatNumericButton values in a hashtable. You can get the FloatNumericButton values by using the hashtable in a FloatNumericUpDownProperties set property. Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Best regards,
Haneef

ML Mårten Lind July 9, 2007 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Haneef,

I was using the sample code you sent as a response to an earlier question dated 6/14/2007 5:48:54 PM

(message body was: "Hi Felix,

Sorry for the delayed response. Here is a minimal sample that shows you "How to set EnhancedNumericUpDown celltype in a GroupingGrid?". Please try the attached sample and let me know if this helps.

FloatNumericButton.zip

Best regards,
Haneef "

I tried to do what you said in the previous post but I can't find any solution to the problem. I would be very grateful if you could specify a solution in the sample code "FloatNumericButton.zip".

Thanks in advance, keep up the good work!
Cheers
/Marten

ML Mårten Lind July 18, 2007 03:50 PM UTC

Hi again!

Any news on this issue?

I understand your suggestion but cannot find out how to proceed.

Hope you can find a solution!

Thank you in advance,

Cheers

/Marten

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team August 1, 2007 10:24 PM UTC

Hi Marten,

You can not set any cell specific properties for the GroupingGrid other than the CellValue using TableModel property. You need to handle the QueryCellStyleInfo event to do this. Through this event you can set the style properties for the grid. The attached sample implements the QueryCellInfo event to set the cell property.It also implements the Hashtable for storing the csutomproperties of the grid cell. Please refer the attached sample and let me know if this helps.

Sample :ModifiedFloatNumericButton.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon