We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl TableControlCellDoubleClick

I am seeing some strange behavior in the TableControlCellDoubleClick event of a GridGroupingControl. For some reason, when I double click on a RowHeaderCell, the event gets fired twice. On all other cases, it only gets fired once.

FYI, I have my ListBoxSelectionMode set to MultiExtend.

Thanks

2 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team June 29, 2007 03:31 PM UTC

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your update.

I am not sure of what be might be causing this strange behavior without a working sample. Is it possible for you to upload us a minimal sample to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Best regards,
Haneef

MS Michael Sabin June 29, 2007 06:59 PM UTC

I couldn't reproduce the problem with a sample, but I was able to use the following workaround.

1. Create a bool flag and a timer object
2. at the begining of the doubleClick event check if the flag is set. If so, return
3. At the end of the event, set the flag and initiate the timer.
4. On the timer tick event, reset the flag and disable the timer.

>Hi Michael,

Thank you for your update.

I am not sure of what be might be causing this strange behavior without a working sample. Is it possible for you to upload us a minimal sample to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon