We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DateTimePickerExt

Hi! I have read in the release-notes of V1.6.1.5, that the DateTimePickerExt supports disabled look to have same back color as normal look. Now, how can I set the backcolor for disabled-look? I have tried the fallowing: oDateTimePicker = System.Drawing.Color.AliceBlue; But, when the DateTimePickerExt is disabled, it will have the backcolor gray ... Can anyone help me please? thanks! thomas

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 8, 2003 04:24 PM UTC

Hi Thomas, We were able to reproduce this situation here and it seems like a mistake in the release notes. The development team has been informed regarding this issue and we will get back to you with more information soon. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal.

TK Thomas Kehl August 18, 2003 09:35 AM UTC

Hi Pawel! Can you give me a feedback, when you have fixed this? Thanks! Thomas

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 18, 2003 10:37 AM UTC

Hi Thomas, The correct formulation of our implementation would be when ThemedEnabled=True and Enabled=False, the DateTimePickerExt`s back color gets the same as the DateTimePickerExt.BackColor. If ThemedEnabled=False and Enabled=False, then the default Gray background appears as in the WinForms DateTimePicker. We will notify you once the necessary corrections have been made in the release notes. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon