We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ConvertVirtualPointToCoordinatePoint

I have the following code in order to highlight some text in an edit control.

CoordinatePoint startCP = editFileView.ConvertVirtualPointToCoordinatePoint(column, line);

CoordinatePoint endCP = editFileView.ConvertVirtualPointToCoordinatePoint(endcolumn, line);
editFileView.SetBackgroundColor(startCoordinatePoint, endCoordinatePoint, Color.Red);

In version 4 of the syncfusion controls this highlighted the required text nicely.

Now that we have upgraded to version 5.1.0.51 the box highlighted is smaller than it used to be. It now seems to not quite cover the right hand side of the text.

I have included a screenshot of the highlighting.

Is there an easy way that I can get it to resolve this as it doesn't look as nice as it did.

Dan Searle
Information Processing Limited

editcontrolhighlight.zip

1 Reply

SK Sarath Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 26, 2007 09:09 PM UTC

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your continued interest in Syncfusion products.

I was able to reproduce the issue. Can you please create a Direct-Trac Incident with Title: "F-62970 - Issue with Setting Background color". So that we can investigate more on this issue and update you more information regarding this issue.

Please let me know for further help.

Regards,
Sarath

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon