We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Paste Events and GridControl

I'm trying to work out what even is fired once a paste operation has completed in GridControl. I have hooked onto: PasteCellText ClipboardPaste ClipboardPaste appears to fire as the paste event is being executed, but not completed. PasteCellText (under the circumstances I have gotten it to fire), appears to fire right before the paste operation to the cell so you can change the data in the paste, insert new rows as appropriate etc. However, they dont' seem to trigger: CurrentCellEditingComplete CurrentCellChanged SaveText I can't work out what event is fired so I know to save the data in the cell back to my datastructure. I have also noticed that if you change the basestyle of an inserted row whilst in the midst of a PasteCellText operation, the paste operation (if it is multiple row) will be interrupted and therefore not completed. Is there a way around this ? cheers for any help. Alan

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 7, 2003 06:38 AM UTC

In 1.6, there is a grid.Model.ClipboardPasted event. Another comment is that you can catch cell contents being changed in SaveCellInfo whether the changes were made through typing, pasting , deleting, whatever...

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon