We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Paste Events and GridControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

6272 Aug 6,2003 10:19 PM Aug 7,2003 02:38 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On August 6, 2003 10:19 PM

I'm trying to work out what even is fired once a paste operation has completed in GridControl. I have hooked onto: PasteCellText ClipboardPaste ClipboardPaste appears to fire as the paste event is being executed, but not completed. PasteCellText (under the circumstances I have gotten it to fire), appears to fire right before the paste operation to the cell so you can change the data in the paste, insert new rows as appropriate etc. However, they dont' seem to trigger: CurrentCellEditingComplete CurrentCellChanged SaveText I can't work out what event is fired so I know to save the data in the cell back to my datastructure. I have also noticed that if you change the basestyle of an inserted row whilst in the midst of a PasteCellText operation, the paste operation (if it is multiple row) will be interrupted and therefore not completed. Is there a way around this ? cheers for any help. Alan

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 7, 2003 02:38 AM

In 1.6, there is a grid.Model.ClipboardPasted event. Another comment is that you can catch cell contents being changed in SaveCellInfo whether the changes were made through typing, pasting , deleting, whatever...

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;