We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl and CurrentCell Behavior

Hello. I am using the GridGroupingControl v.4.101.0.58 with .NET Framework v1.1. and I would like to disable CurrentCell functionality. I am using the grid for display purposes only, and as such have successfully disabled row/record selections, but when clicking into the grid, the CurrentCell still appears. What properties and/or style information should I modify to prevent any visual indicators for the CurrentCell from appearing? I do not need to prevent a CurrentCell from being set in the underlying grid model; I simply need to modify the appearance of the grid such that the CurrentCell does not appear to the user.

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

2 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team June 20, 2007 03:29 PM UTC

Hi John,

Try setting these property.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.ShowCurrentCellBorderBehavior = GridShowCurrentCellBorder.HideAlways;
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.None;

Best regards,
Hanee

JO John June 20, 2007 07:45 PM UTC

Hi Haneef,

The supplied code provided the necessary functionality.

Thanks for your prompt response!

>Hi John,

Try setting these property.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.ShowCurrentCellBorderBehavior = GridShowCurrentCellBorder.HideAlways;
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.None;

Best regards,
Hanee

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon