We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GDBG Column width problem in the form load event

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

62515 Jun 17,2007 04:54 AM Jun 18,2007 03:43 PM General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Mohamed Abdul Taqi Siddiqui
Asked On June 17, 2007 04:54 AM

Hi ,

In the form load event i set all the columns widhts of gdbg, and at that place am calling cmbTables_SelectedIndexChanged event. in the cmbTables_SelectedIndexChanged also i mentioned the same widths of gdbg.
When I executing the application, gdbg not setting the columns initially, but when i select any item from combo box then it going to set..

I want to know what was the problem ?

I want to know how to set the columns width while design time. ?

Thanx & Regars
Taqi

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 18, 2007 03:43 PM

Hi Taqi,

You can resolve the issues by setting the AllowResizeToFit property to false and set the GridResizeToFitOptions.NoShrinkSize. By default the GridDataBoundGrid tries to size the columns based on the header text. To do any other kind of sizing, you first have to turn this default sizing off or it will undo your explicit sizing. To turn off this sizing, set

[C#]
this.gridDataBoundGrid1.AllowResizeToFit = false;
this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.ColWidths[1] = 100;

Best regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;