We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Upgrade from 4.2 to 4.4, main menu bar missing

Hi,
I recently upgraded from 4.2 to 4.4 and my main menubar has vanished, are there some new properties I need to set in order to make it reappear? I can't see anything in the release notes

3 Replies

JA JayaLakshmi Syncfusion Team June 15, 2007 09:34 AM UTC

Hi David,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.
I am afraid that I could not able to reproduce this issue at my end.

Could you please follow the steps specified in the attachment and let me know if still the problem exists ?

Steps.zip

Also let me know whether MainMenu bar is missing in the designer or at run time.

Thanks,
Jaya

DA David November 20, 2007 06:53 PM UTC

hi,

I am using 4.2 now. I can reproduce as following:

MainMenu bar, --> add/remove buttons --> Customize --> unCheck MainMenu , click close.

Somehow, there is no way for me to bring back the dispeared MainMenu bar. if you do, how ?

am I clear ?

YC

>Hi David,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.
I am afraid that I could not able to reproduce this issue at my end.

Could you please follow the steps specified in the attachment and let me know if still the problem exists ?

Steps.zip

Also let me know whether MainMenu bar is missing in the designer or at run time.

Thanks,
Jaya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 27, 2007 01:23 PM UTC

Hi Yc,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am able to reproduce the issue you have specified. You can get back the disappeared MainMenu by clearing the Isolated storage folder located at Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\IsolatedStorage. Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon