We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridDataBound combo cell

Hi I am using grid combo box cell exclusivechoicelist=true user wants to goto the particular item of combo if he start typing say to "smith" item if i start pressing s key and m key.....etc.. can we do it? Regards Rajaraman

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 6, 2003 04:37 AM UTC

You need to set the style's DropDownStyle property to AutoComplete. See the Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Grid\Samples\CellTypes\ComboboxCells sample. gridControl1[rowIndex, 3].DropDownStyle = GridDropDownStyle.AutoComplete;

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 6, 2003 05:48 AM UTC

Hi Clay I found it is not working for Databoundgrid am i missing something? Regards Rajaraman > You need to set the style's DropDownStyle property to AutoComplete. See the Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Grid\Samples\CellTypes\ComboboxCells sample. > > > gridControl1[rowIndex, 3].DropDownStyle = GridDropDownStyle.AutoComplete; >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 6, 2003 06:21 AM UTC

The AutoComplete cell combobox requires 1.6.1. You cannot set a cell style in a GridDataBoundGrid. You must either set the style in a GridBoundColumn, or alternatively, handle the Model.QueryCellInfo event setting the values in e.Style based on e.ColIndex an de.RowIndex.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon