We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Populate DropDownGrid before Drawn

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

6165 Aug 2,2003 01:37 PM Aug 2,2003 02:23 PM Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
ERobishaw
Asked On August 2, 2003 01:37 PM

I want to populate a drop down grid (in this case, a databoundgrid), right before being displayed, each time the drop-down button is clicked. What event will tell me the grid is about to be drawn, and how do I get the cell that's requesting it from that event? Eric

ERobishaw
Replied On August 2, 2003 01:46 PM

Likewise, how do I know when its been collapsed...

ERobishaw
Replied On August 2, 2003 02:08 PM

> I want to populate a drop down grid (in this case, a databoundgrid), right before being displayed, each time the drop-down button is clicked. > > What event will tell me the grid is about to be drawn, and how do I get the cell that's requesting it from that event? > > > Eric TO accomplish this, I setup a VisibleChanged event handler for the subgrid, and using the CurrentCell property of the main grid, I can tell who called it. HOWEVER, the VisibleChanged doesn't get called when the grid is becomming INvisible. So I still have no way of knowing when it's closing. Eric

ERobishaw
Replied On August 2, 2003 02:16 PM

FYI: On the subgrid, I've tried, with NO effect, the following event handlers on the sub-grid: ParentChanged, EnabledChanged, Deactivated None of these gets called from the subGrid, when the sub-grid is closing. Eric

ERobishaw
Replied On August 2, 2003 02:23 PM

Never Mind, found it: CurrentCellShowingDropDown CurrentCellCloseDropDown Thanks Eric

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;