We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

selecting a row

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

61573 May 29,2007 11:09 AM May 29,2007 02:11 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
mark
Asked On May 29, 2007 11:09 AM

When i select a row on my grid the part where i click is not selected. I need the whole row to be selected and i'm not sure how to do it. This is a read only grid.

Thanks

Shariff Elkordy

untitled40.zip

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 29, 2007 02:11 PM

Hi Sharff,

You can do this by setting the ListBoxSelectionMode property to SelectionMode.One and handle the CurrentCellActivating event to activate 0th column cell when ever user clicked on any cell in a grid. Here is a code snippet.

For GridDataBoundGrid and GridControl :
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
this.grid.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended;
this.grid.CurrentCellActivating +=new GridCurrentCellActivatingEventHandler(grid_CurrentCellActivating);
private void grid_CurrentCellActivating(object sender, GridCurrentCellActivatingEventArgs e)
{ e.ColIndex = 0;}

For GridGroupingControl :
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended;
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControlCurrentCellActivating +=new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlCurrentCellActivatingEventHandler(gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellActivating);

private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellActivating(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlCurrentCellActivatingEventArgs e)
{e.Inner.ColIndex = 0; }

Best regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;