We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Combo data not displaying in GridControl

I'm populating data to a combobox cell as a stringcollection to the choicelist. However, the combobox is still empty. Here's my codes: StringCollection domainType = new StringCollection(); domainType.Add("one"); domainType.Add("two"); grid[row, 2].CellType = "ComboBox"; grid[row, 2].ChoiceList = domainType; grid[row, 2].Enabled = true; grid[row, 2].ExclusiveChoiceList = true; Thanks for your help as always.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 1, 2003 05:38 AM UTC

I tried your code in a Form_Load after dropping a GridControl on a new form. It seemed to work as expected there. I also added a button, and tried your code from a button handler, and it still seemed to work. In your case, is the cell at row, 2 set to be ReadOnly for some reason? If so, try setting grid.IgnoreReadOnly = true before your code, and then reset it to false after youe code. If that is not it, what version of teh grid are you using. Also, can you post a sample project showing the problem.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon