We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Can''t click on button inside the cell using QTP 9.2

Hi,

I can't click on button inside the cell using QTP 9.2. When I record the clicking on the button it records as below. Please view attached image. Clicking manually opens up the control inside the cell fine but when I play back the recorded script, it does not click on it. It just expands the cell size.

SwfWindow("Shell").SwfObject("THE GRID").SetCurrentCell 12,2
SwfWindow("Shell").SwfObject("THE GRID").SelectRange "R12",12,0,12,0
SwfWindow("Shell").SwfObject("THE GRID").ResizeColumn 2,2,220
SwfWindow("Shell").SwfObject("THE GRID").ResizeRow 12,12,115

Using Syncfusion Essential TestStudio & Studio Version 4.3.0.30.

cell0.zip

2 Replies

DR Darren Ryan June 7, 2007 04:58 AM UTC

This will not click on the button because your code is telling it to expand in the 3rd and 4th row where they say ResizeColumn and ResizeRow. You need to "click" on the button.
For example: SwfWindow("Xact 1.2").SwfWindow("Project Explorer - [Project").SwfObject("gridControl1").Click 464,150
if there is a better way of doing things let me know.

>Hi,

I can't click on button inside the cell using QTP 9.2. When I record the clicking on the button it records as below. Please view attached image. Clicking manually opens up the control inside the cell fine but when I play back the recorded script, it does not click on it. It just expands the cell size.

SwfWindow("Shell").SwfObject("THE GRID").SetCurrentCell 12,2
SwfWindow("Shell").SwfObject("THE GRID").SelectRange "R12",12,0,12,0
SwfWindow("Shell").SwfObject("THE GRID").ResizeColumn 2,2,220
SwfWindow("Shell").SwfObject("THE GRID").ResizeRow 12,12,115

Using Syncfusion Essential TestStudio & Studio Version 4.3.0.30.

cell0.zip

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team March 4, 2010 02:05 PM UTC

Hi Kaushik,

Yes, need to have a "Click" script to click on the button during replay.

Best Regards,
Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon