We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Toolbar image problem

I have a Imagelist that I create this way: imlMenuIcons = new ImageList(); imlMenuIcons.ColorDepth = ColorDepth.Depth32Bit; imlMenuIcons.ImageSize = new Size(16, 16); imlMenuIcons.TransparentColor = Color.Transparent; imlMenuIcons.Images.Add(GetImage("Images.cut.png")); ...more images loaded here... The GetImage-method simply load the embedded image from the assembly. When I use the images with a simpley MenuBar they work great (see the left-hand-side of the attached picture). But when using them with a toolbar (I use the exact same imagelist) the background doesn't seem to become transparent - except when you hoover the button (you can't see the cursor on the image!). What am I doing wrong?

3 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team July 30, 2003 05:13 PM UTC

The attachment has cs files rather than screen-shots? Also please mention the Tools version you are using. Thanks Praveen

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 31, 2003 09:17 AM UTC

Whooops, wrong zip-file :) My mistake! I'm using version 1.6... Correct zip-file attached. Kenneth

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team August 1, 2003 12:10 PM UTC

Kenneth, We noticed that this was a problem when you XPThemes was enabled and when your Form has a custom BackGroud color. We have now fixed this internally and the fix should be in our next release (we will notify you). Regards, Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon