We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Getting Mouse Click Notification on User Control

I have a User Control that I place in an Essential Grid cell (cell type set to "Control"). The user control has a label control and a pushbutton. If I click on the pushbutton the cell works as expected. If I mouse click on the label, no mouse click events are raised - not in the containing Essential Grid, nor then User Control nor the Label control.

Is there a way to raise this event for any one of the three controls (Essential Grid, User Control or Label control)?

(If I place the User Control on a regular Windows Form, the mouse click event is raised as expected).

2 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team May 9, 2007 11:39 PM UTC

Hi Tom,

You can try handling the CellClick event of the grid and let me know if this helps.

private void gridControl1_CellClick(object sender, GridCellClickEventArgs e)
{
MessageBox.Show("Clicked");
}

Best regards,
Haneef

TZ Tom Zehrbach May 11, 2007 02:26 PM UTC

>Hi Tom,

You can try handling the CellClick event of the grid and let me know if this helps.

private void gridControl1_CellClick(object sender, GridCellClickEventArgs e)
{
MessageBox.Show("Clicked");
}

Best regards,
Haneef

Sorry to waste your time, it's a Windows Label control thing. The framework is not passing along mouse click event notifications. If I replace the Label with a TextBox I get the mouse clicks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon