We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Black screen in grid groping control

Hi,

I am using gridgrouping control.
When I load screen, I see all black for all child rows, when I start expanding grouping then screen appears right..
Can you please help?

Thanks..
Manoj

4 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team May 9, 2007 11:32 PM UTC

Hi Manoj,

Here is a forum thread that discuss with the simillar issue.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=60627

Best regards,
Haneef

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team May 9, 2007 11:48 PM UTC

Hi Manoj,

Please ignore my previous update.

You can try setting the backcolor property of any cell in grid to new color. Here is a code snippet

//Form load event.
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyCell.BackColor = SystemColors.Window;

Best regards,
Haneef

MS Manoj Soman May 11, 2007 12:55 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for reply.. it worked. But now I see all white rows.. Even group headers..

Please see attachement.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Manoj

>Hi Manoj,

Please ignore my previous update.

You can try setting the backcolor property of any cell in grid to new color. Here is a code snippet

//Form load event.
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyCell.BackColor = SystemColors.Window;

Best regards,
Haneef

GroupingGrid2.zip

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team May 29, 2007 09:23 AM UTC

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for your screenshot.

I tried to reproduce the issue in this[C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.51\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\Grouping\Grouping] sample. But, I was not able to reproduce the issue in this sample. Could you please give me some more information regarding how to implement this issue in this sample?

I would strongly encourage you to prepare a small sample just to show the issue, so that we could debug it here. That would help us quicker identify the problem. Or you can modify any of our browser sample to show this problem, we can probably suggest some way to avoid it.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon