We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Black screen in grid groping control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

60637 May 9,2007 03:31 PM UTC May 29,2007 09:23 AM UTC WinForms 4
Tags: Grouping
Manoj Soman
Asked On May 9, 2007 03:31 PM UTC

Hi,

I am using gridgrouping control.
When I load screen, I see all black for all child rows, when I start expanding grouping then screen appears right..
Can you please help?

Thanks..
Manoj

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 9, 2007 11:32 PM UTC

Hi Manoj,

Here is a forum thread that discuss with the simillar issue.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=60627

Best regards,
Haneef

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 9, 2007 11:48 PM UTC

Hi Manoj,

Please ignore my previous update.

You can try setting the backcolor property of any cell in grid to new color. Here is a code snippet

//Form load event.
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyCell.BackColor = SystemColors.Window;

Best regards,
Haneef

Manoj Soman
Replied On May 11, 2007 12:55 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for reply.. it worked. But now I see all white rows.. Even group headers..

Please see attachement.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Manoj

>Hi Manoj,

Please ignore my previous update.

You can try setting the backcolor property of any cell in grid to new color. Here is a code snippet

//Form load event.
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyCell.BackColor = SystemColors.Window;

Best regards,
Haneef

GroupingGrid2.zip

Jeba S [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 29, 2007 09:23 AM UTC

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for your screenshot.

I tried to reproduce the issue in this[C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.51\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\Grouping\Grouping] sample. But, I was not able to reproduce the issue in this sample. Could you please give me some more information regarding how to implement this issue in this sample?

I would strongly encourage you to prepare a small sample just to show the issue, so that we could debug it here. That would help us quicker identify the problem. Or you can modify any of our browser sample to show this problem, we can probably suggest some way to avoid it.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;