We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

two refrence dll missing Syncfusion.XlsIO.Base,Syncfusion.GridConverter.Windows in 3.0

Want to Export my grid data, by Syncfusion.Grid.Grouping.Windows, i down load you example but there is two refrence dll
"Syncfusion.GridConverter.Windows" and "Syncfusion.XlsIO.Base" which is not in my syncfusion directory, i have syncfusion 2.0 Assembilies so how i can get.

i want ecport my dll from data grid to export as same format either in grouping or withot grouping , so pls suggest me

3 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team May 7, 2007 05:25 PM UTC

Hi,

You can get the dlls from the Precompiledassemblies folder. Here is a path for v4.4.0.92.

C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.49\Precompiledassemblies\4.4.0.49\2.0

Best regards,
Haneef

WJ Wen Jiang June 19, 2007 06:42 PM UTC

I got the same problem, where to add these two dll files? Thanks.

>Hi,

You can get the dlls from the Precompiledassemblies folder. Here is a path for v4.4.0.92.

C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.49\Precompiledassemblies\4.4.0.49\2.0

Best regards,
Haneef

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team June 19, 2007 08:00 PM UTC

Hi Wen,

You have to do the following steps to resolve this.

1. Open your project in the designer. add these two Syncfusion references from the folder C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.49\Precompiledassemblies\4.4.0.49\2.0 in your project. Make sure they are all of version 4.4.0.92 (your latest version).

2. Set the CopyLocal property to false for all Syncfusion references in the properties grid of the designer.

Now rebuild your application and run it. Everything should work fine now. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon