We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl

Hi,

First,Thanks for response to the previous queries.

Now i have three Issues.

1)
I am using "QueryCellStyleInfo" event to set the style of a particular cell.
Now the thing is, I want to set the style of all cells in that row.
How can i do that in this function("QueryCellStyleInfo")or what is the other option to achieve this.?

2)
I am using Paging in GridGroupingControl. I want to registerd and event for page change so that i can assign the Datasource property of Grid.How can i do that?

3)
Why GridGroupingControl does not maintain view state.(i-e) if page posts back due to some event on page the Grid becomes empty even i have set the property "EnableViewState= true" for GridGroupingControl.
What i need to do to make grid maintain its state

Thanks
Naveed Afzaal

1 Reply

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team May 7, 2007 09:00 PM UTC

Hi Naveed,

Here is my answers for your query.

1) You can apply the cell styles based on Row index in QueryCellStyleInfo event as follows.

if (e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.RecordFieldCell || e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.AlternateRecordFieldCell)
{
if (e.Style.TableCellIdentity.RowIndex == 5)
{
e.Style.TextColor = Color.Red;
}
}

Alternately you can also apply the Styles for the Row based on some condition. Please have a look at our "ConditionalFormatting" sample which ships with our Essential Studio install. You can find this sample under {Installed Location}\4.4.x.x\Web\grid.grouping.web\Samples\2.0\Formatting\ConditionalFormatting\cs"

2) "BarButtonItemClicked" event will be triggered when the ButtonBarItem is pressed. you can handle the event for MoveNext page button as shown below.

In the BarButtonItemClicked event

if (e.ButtonBarItem.ButtonBarItemType = ButtonBarItemType.MoveNext)
{
//Your code
}

3) Please have a look at the below thread where similar viewstate issue is discussed.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=51399

Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Gokulkumar B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon