We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with MainFrameBarManager

I am a starter in Syncfusion.
I Dragged MainFrameBarManager and added parentbar items and baritems into it(using cutomize) and i gave text for all.but the text is not displaying in the design part..how will i manage it..its shows nothing in my MainFrameBarManager..why..?..pz help me..

10 Replies

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team May 1, 2007 05:35 AM UTC

Hi Janesh,

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue of text of bar items not being seen even when their Text property is set.

Could you please provide the sample that is having the issue or modify the attached sample so that the issue could be seen clearly?

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/tools.Windows/F60186/main.htm

Best regards,
Golda

JH Janesh Hari May 8, 2007 12:27 PM UTC

>Hi Janesh,

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue of text of bar items not being seen even when their Text property is set.

Could you please provide the sample that is having the issue or modify the attached sample so that the issue could be seen clearly?

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/tools.Windows/F60186/main.htm

Best regards,
Golda

JH Janesh Hari May 8, 2007 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Golda,

Sorry for the later response..the code that u gave me is working..

But while sfter deleting all the items(i mean full deletion of items) and when am adding new bar items that is not shown in the design part.
appendin the new ones with what you gave in the demo is working,, but creating a new menu is causing problems..and also plz tell me how we add items bellow the paremt items..through the design..

is there any setting to be done before adding items,, plz specify if any..
its very easy using menus of microsoft.. but i am not understanding how its going on in syncfusion plz reply me

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team May 9, 2007 05:09 AM UTC

Hi Janesh,

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue of bar items not being shown when they are added after the deletion of all bar items that are already created.

I have attached a video file that shows what I could see at my end. Could you please provide a video file that shows the issue? This will help us to resolve the issue soon.

The bar items can be added to the parent bar item by just drag and drop. The attached video file shows the same.

Please have a look at it and let me know if you need any further assistance.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/f60186_1/Main.htm

Best regards,
Golda

JH Janesh Hari May 9, 2007 05:22 AM UTC

Hi Golda,

Thanks Thank you very much,,
May be beacause i am new to Syncfusion i dont know we should to drag the bar item from the customise window to the menu item..thank you very much once again..

JH Janesh Hari May 9, 2007 06:15 AM UTC

hii Golda,

I made the manu bar .. now when i am running it i dont want the arrow on the right for each parent bar items..
And also tell me why iits appearing a down arrow in the right end of the bar .?
while i clicking its showing me "customize items ".. how i remove that..?(while running)

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team May 9, 2007 05:08 PM UTC

Hi Janesh,

The down arrow on the right side of the menu could be hidden by setting BarStyle.IsMainMenu to true. Right most down arrow is the shortcut button to open Customization dialog box. Down arrow on the BarItem indicates that it is a ParentBarItem and has some child menu items.

[Code]
private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
this.bar1.BarStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.BarStyle.IsMainMenu;
}

[Sample]
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/tools.Windows/F60186_2/main.htm

Please refer to this and let me know if it helps you.

Thanks,
Murugan P.S

JH Janesh hari May 14, 2007 01:56 PM UTC

Hi Murugan,

Yaa its helped me.. Thanks a Lot!!

PO ponsakthi February 3, 2010 08:48 AM UTC

Cutomize option is being added automatically to Mainframebarmanager. How to remove it ?

GS Githanjali S Syncfusion Team February 4, 2010 05:20 AM UTC

Hi Ponsakthi,

To remove the customize option you need to uncheck the AllowQuickCustomizing option in the toolbar's(bar1 in the sample) Barstyle property.

Please refer to the sample attached and let me know if it helps you.

Regards,
Githanjali

Example_fe3ebb9a.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon