We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

BackImageUrl for waitingpopup

Hi,

I use Essential Studio 4.3.0.32 with .Net Framework 1.1.

I try to use the WaitingPopup. It works well, but my only problem is that I can't see the background image.

I give you samples of my project.

Thanks for your help.

envoi_syncfusion0.zip

6 Replies

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team May 1, 2007 07:03 PM UTC

Hi Lucie,

My Sincere apologize for this time delay.

We can able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned. This is because waiting popup will usally displays the background only if the waitingPopup contains some control inside it. In your sample this is the cause of issue.To achieve the behavior as you expected you have to place some Controls (i.e label, table or panel etc with some relative width) inside the WaitingPopup control.

Please have a look at the below code snippet.

$tools:waitingpopup id="Waitingpopup1" runat="server" HorizontalAlign="Justify" OnTimeOut="Relance(this)"
OnBeforePopup="InitAttenteRelance(this)" CloseTimeOut="2000" ClientObjectID="ClientWP1" BackImageUrl="img/LoadImg.gif">

$asp:Panel id=Panel1 runat="server" Width=700>$/asp:Panel>

$/tools:waitingpopup>

In your sample, please replace the waitingpop with above snippet and let us know if it resolves your problem.

Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Gokulkumar B

LU Lucie May 2, 2007 07:24 AM UTC

Hi,

It doesn't work for me. I put the panel inside the waitingpopup, but I can't see the background image.

I try to put a label with a text, like in examples : Loading ..., but I can't see the text neither.

Thanks for your help.

Lucie

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team May 3, 2007 12:23 AM UTC

Hi Lucie,

We couldn't able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned. Waiting popup is working fine when panel/label is placed inside it.

Could you please provide us sample which causes this issue. It will help us for further investigation. And also could you please update us the steps to reproduce the issue.

In meanwhile, could you please make sure proper ImageURL are provided to "BackImageURL" property of the Waiting popup. We assume that this might be the cause of this issue.

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Gokulkumar B

LU Lucie May 3, 2007 07:34 AM UTC

Hi,

Here is a sample of project which causes the issue.

The steps are :

- Choose the second tab : "Mes cotisations"
- Click on the button : "Télécharger une relance"

I can only see the background color of the waiting popup.

Thanks for your help.

Lucie

TestSite0.zip

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team May 4, 2007 02:12 AM UTC

Hi Lucie,

Thanks for your update.

Still we couldn't able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned. Waiting popup is working fine when panel/lable is place inside it with some custom width. Attached is the sample in which we tried to reproduce the issue.

WaitingPopupF_Forum60185.zip

* In our sample, Waitingpopup is placed inside the Multipage whereas Multipage is integrated with TabStripItem.
* We have placed the WaitingPopup inside the Second Page of Multipage.
* We invoked waitingpopup once "Show Popup" is pressed.

If anything we made wrong in reproducing the issue please correct us.

Let us know if our sample helps.

Regards,
Gokulkumar B

LU Lucie May 11, 2007 09:43 AM UTC

Hi B.Gokulkumar,

Thanks a lot for your sample project, it works great for me now : I can see the background image.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Lucie

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon