We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Model_SelectionChanged

private void Model_SelectionChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionChangedEventArgs e) { How can I get the selectedrow's value???? I want Load another grid's value according to this grid's selected row! }

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 29, 2003 05:55 AM UTC

> private void Model_SelectionChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionChangedEventArgs e) > { > How can I get the selectedrow's value???? > I want Load another grid's value according to this grid's selected row! > } >
GridRangeInfoList ranges = this.grid.Selections.GetSelectedRows(true, false);
foreach(GridRangeInfo range in ranges)
{
	for(int i = range.Top; i <= range.Bottom; ++i)
	{
		string value_Col1 = grid[i, 1].Text;
		Console.WriteLine(string.Format("Row {0} selected - value in col1: {1}", i, value_Col1));
	}
}	

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 29, 2003 06:01 AM UTC

The above code lets you get all the selected rows. If by selected row, you mean the row with the currentcell, then you can get its row number with code like: int row = this.grid.CurrentCell.RowIndex; If you are using a ListBoxSelectionMode = One, then you can get the row with code like: int row = this.grid.Selections.GetSelectedRows(true, false).ActiveRange.Top;

CR Cradle July 29, 2003 06:21 AM UTC

private void Model_SelectionChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionChangedEventArgs e) { MessageBox.Show(this.gridDataBoundGridM.CurrentCell.RowIndex.ToString()); gridDataBoundGridM.Allowselection property os set to "row" but MessageBox will run 2 times,I only want to got selected rowIndex(just like Master-Detail table,select one row in Master,then according selected row to load another grid)! Thanks a lot

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 29, 2003 07:29 AM UTC

This event is called once when the old selection changes to 'nothing', and then is called again when the new selection changes to 'something'. You can check e.Range.IsEmpty to see which case it is.

CR Cradle July 30, 2003 06:33 AM UTC

Thanks,but another Q: When I Change to another Grid Row(new row), old select row can not Lost foucus(focus just on a cell of old row),so CurentRowIndex is Old Row Index. I click new row again,CurentRowIndex is new Row index. How can i get new row Index using selectChaged event ? what's more, How can I get this CurentRow's Binding data? Thanks a lot!!!

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 30, 2003 07:56 AM UTC

If you are interested in catching when you change rows (as opposed to changing selections which is different), then you should try the CurrentCellMoving (before the fact), or the CurrentCellMoved events. In these events you can get the to and from rows from properties of the CurrentCell object, grid.CurrentCell.MoveToRowIndex and grid.CurrentCell.MoveFromIndex. Selections normally are not necessarily related to moving the currentcell. So, if you are really interest in catch the current cell moving, you do not want to rely on SelectionsChanged. Given any row in the grid, you can get the item from the DataSource through the CurrencyManager. CurrencyManager cm = (CurrencyManager) this.BindingContext[this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource, this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataMember]; int pos = this.grid.Binder.RowIndexToPosition(gridRowIndex); DataRowView drv = (DataRowView)cm.List[pos];

CR Cradle July 30, 2003 08:00 AM UTC

Thanks a Lot!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon