We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Radio button(s) cell type

Is there a relatively simple way to have radio buttons (preferably a related group of radio buttons) as a cell type? I notice that I can select a cell type of "Control" - would this be any windows control? I can't find an example of this in use - anyone have an idea? Thanks, Mike O'Connor

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2003 04:34 PM UTC

You could use the new Control CellType to handle this. You could place radio buttons in a panel or groupbox and use this 'container' control as the celltype. There is some sample code in this forum thread that shows how to put a TextBox in a cell using the "Control" celltype. You could to the same with a panel. http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/message.asp?MessageID=5746 In addition, you could derive your own cell control that has radio buttons in it. Here is a sample.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 12, 2003 10:07 PM UTC

Would it be possible to convert this sample to VB.NET? I'm having a lot of frustrating problems trying to do it myself. Your help would definitely be appreciated! > You could use the new Control CellType to handle this. You could place radio buttons in a panel or groupbox and use this 'container' control as the celltype. There is some sample code in this forum thread that shows how to put a TextBox in a cell using the "Control" celltype. You could to the same with a panel. > > http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/message.asp?MessageID=5746 > > In addition, you could derive your own cell control that has radio buttons in it. Here is a sample. > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 13, 2003 05:54 AM UTC

Attached are both VB abd C# versions.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 13, 2003 09:49 AM UTC

Thanks for the quick response Clay! As it turns out, I converted all the code to VB.NET correctly except for one line -- the array definition. Apparently the way VB.NET handles array declarations is a bit different from the way they are declared in C# (ugh!). Thanks for your help!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon