We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Display Problems with GridDataBoundGrid

Hello,

when i use the column sort feature. the items and the columns in the GridDataBoundGrid disappear. When i move the mouse cursor over the field, the items and columns appear again. When i change to another program and switch back to the GridDataBoundGrid the items appear too.

Maybe someone can help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team April 24, 2007 03:01 PM UTC

Hi,

You can try calling the Refresh method after applying the sort technique in a grid and let me know if this helps.

gridDataBoundGrid.Refresh() //For refreshing the whole table.
gridDataBoundGrid.RefreshRange(GridRangeInfo.Cols(2)) //For refreshing the range of cells in a grid.

Best regards,
Haneef

DE Developer May 2, 2007 07:32 AM UTC

>Hi,

You can try calling the Refresh method after applying the sort technique in a grid and let me know if this helps.

gridDataBoundGrid.Refresh() //For refreshing the whole table.
gridDataBoundGrid.RefreshRange(GridRangeInfo.Cols(2)) //For refreshing the range of cells in a grid.

Best regards,
Haneef

Hi.

I tried gridDataBoundGrid.Refresh() Method.

I put the Method into the OnColumClick Sorting but it does not work....

Any other ideas?

Thank you in advance

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team May 2, 2007 03:03 PM UTC

Hi,

Please try to provide us some more information on this issue. I tried to reproduce the issue, but couldn't. kindly provide us a small sample to reproduce the issue or modify any of our browser sample accordingly. This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon