We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Questions on Populatevalues method of GridControl

Hi !

I am new to gridcontrol and have been using it for the past few weeks.

Recently I have come across some problems

In my form I am creating a grid (gridcontrol) at run time and am populating that fromh a typed List (List<>) by using populatevalues as I do not want to iterate through the list and do it row by row / cell by cell.

Following are my problems

1. When the grid is first created and displayed after population by populatevalues the contents are not displayed properly. I need to be able to display the columns in the order that i want. But i have to resort to a lot of move statements to do so (Cols.MoveRange()). Is there any way I can do so without using multiple moverange statements.

2. I need to refresh this GRID. I am clearing the LIST<> which is the datasource and adding all the records to it again. After which I am issuing a populatevalues command again. I find that the data is not fully refreshed. The rowcount in the grid is increased but i see nothing but blank rows for the new records i have added to the list. What is the way out for this please ?

I am new to syncfusion products and am in urgent need of help

Thanks in advance
Sunil

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon