We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to ResizeToFit RichText Cell?

I have a RichText cell. I use ResizeToFit to autosize this cell, but it doesn't work. Is there a method to autosize RichText cell?

8 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2003 07:45 AM UTC

Currently, there is no grid support for autosizing a RichText cell. There is a window message for the Win32 richtext control that does autosizing. We will look into how we might use this API to support autosizing for a RichText cell. I have added this to our request list.

SB Steve Bezner September 8, 2003 04:50 PM UTC

Clay, what message is that? I have a rich text box that I want to auto-resize as well.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 8, 2003 09:20 PM UTC

I think it is EM_REQUESTRESIZE defined in Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include\Richedit.h but am not sure...

SA Satish April 16, 2004 03:36 AM UTC

Hi Clay, As this been incorporated in 2.0 Version? Otherwise please let me know how it can be done. Thanks Satish >I think it is EM_REQUESTRESIZE defined in Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include\Richedit.h but am not sure... >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 16, 2004 04:53 AM UTC

It is not supported yet in our 2.0 code base. You will have to use interop and the Win32 RichText control to handle this.

JL joe lacson June 1, 2005 07:31 PM UTC

Is this supported yet? If so, how? Thanks Joe >It is not supported yet in our 2.0 code base. > >You will have to use interop and the Win32 RichText control to handle this.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 1, 2005 08:02 PM UTC

There is no support for this in our library. But here is a forum thread link which toward the bottom has a sample there that shows how to support an in-place editing richtext cell that does have some support for autosizing. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=15023

JL joe lacson June 1, 2005 09:27 PM UTC

it worked...thanks :) >There is no support for this in our library. But here is a forum thread link which toward the bottom has a sample there that shows how to support an in-place editing richtext cell that does have some support for autosizing. > >http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=15023

Loader.
Up arrow icon