We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MonthCalendarExt - Enter Key

When hitting the enter key while on the MonthCalendarExt the DateChanged Event is not triggered. It also appears the Value is not changing. However, all the visual user cues behave as if the value has changed. Is this a bug? Regards, Knut

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 28, 2003 12:48 PM UTC

Could you please let me know the steps to reproduce this situation? Also I would really appreciate if you could log this into DirectTrac along with a code sample to generate this situation. Thanks, Guru Patwal.

KV Knut Vonheim July 28, 2003 01:08 PM UTC

Guru, attached is a small sample. It is a MonthCalendarExt object and a textbox. All I did is to update the text of the textbox on the datachanged event. Hence, you will see that when you hit enter the date won't change. It will with arrow keys and so forth. If you can reproduce it I will log it in DirectTrac Cheers, Knut > Could you please let me know the steps to reproduce this situation? Also I would really appreciate if you could log this into DirectTrac along with a code sample to generate this situation. > > Thanks, > Guru Patwal.

KV Knut Vonheim July 28, 2003 01:10 PM UTC

Sorry, here's the file > Guru, > > attached is a small sample. It is a MonthCalendarExt object and a textbox. All I did is to update the text of the textbox on the datachanged event. Hence, you will see that when you hit enter the date won't change. It will with arrow keys and so forth. > > If you can reproduce it I will log it in DirectTrac > > Cheers, > Knut > > Could you please let me know the steps to reproduce this situation? Also I would really appreciate if you could log this into DirectTrac along with a code sample to generate this situation. > > > > Thanks, > > Guru Patwal. >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 30, 2003 01:15 PM UTC

Hi Knut, The .NET MonthCalendar control does not respond to the "enter" button whereas our MonthCalendarExt does respond by skipping to the next possible selection. Since all out controls are consistent with the .NET controls, we are treating this as a bug and will be fixing it at the earliest. Please log this into DirectTrac and I will let you know the QA# for this bug shortly. Thanks a lot. Regards, Guru Patwal.

KV Knut Vonheim July 30, 2003 01:33 PM UTC

Hi Guru, I logged the issue yesterday along with a small application example. The incident # is 5941. Cheers, Knut > Hi Knut, > > The .NET MonthCalendar control does not respond to the "enter" button whereas our MonthCalendarExt does respond by skipping to the next possible selection. Since all out controls are consistent with the .NET controls, we are treating this as a bug and will be fixing it at the earliest. Please log this into DirectTrac and I will let you know the QA# for this bug shortly. Thanks a lot. > > Regards, > Guru Patwal.

KV Knut Vonheim July 30, 2003 01:36 PM UTC

Guru, you may also want to know the typical "Design" section for properties in VS is not exposed for MonthCalendarExt. Hence, no name property can be set from the designer. Is this correct or am I missing something? Cheers, Knut > Hi Knut, > > The .NET MonthCalendar control does not respond to the "enter" button whereas our MonthCalendarExt does respond by skipping to the next possible selection. Since all out controls are consistent with the .NET controls, we are treating this as a bug and will be fixing it at the earliest. Please log this into DirectTrac and I will let you know the QA# for this bug shortly. Thanks a lot. > > Regards, > Guru Patwal.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 30, 2003 02:59 PM UTC

Hi Knut, I have replied to your query on DirectTrac (#5941)and sent you the QA#s for the bug fix requests. Regards, Guru Patwal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon