We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DataGrid Display Problems

Hello, I am binding ADODB recordset to the DataGrid by using a method of OLEDBAdapter that fills the DataSet. Thus I achieve the conversion from ADODB RS to DataSet. In the EDIT MODE on the grid, I have 2 possible options: 1. on the SAVE, I take the changes from the existing dataset, modify the ADODB recordset and convert the ADODB back to the DS and redisplay that to the user by making the DS the grid data source. 2. on the REVERT option, since I do not want to make any changes, I just repopulate the grid with the old ADODB recordset by converting it to Dataset and again display that to the user using the DataGrid.Datasource property I notice that on the SAVE the grid displays the changes made to the values, however on REVERT, the changes are made to the DATASET, but the values are not displayed on the GRID. As In if I make a change of QUANTITY FROM 1 to 3, and then click REVERT, the dataset changes from 3 back to 1, but the GRID cell doesnt actually reflect that change. It still displays the value as 3. Is there a way I can refresh the grid to show the current value. Logically speaking this should work coz I always take the latest DataSet copy and repopulate the grid. When I do, DS.accept changes and Ds.Reject Changes, It works fine, but shouldnt it also work the other way. I am in dire straits due to this problem. any help would be great

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon