We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Can''t override TextNode border

Using the Beta 5.1 I am trying to upgrade our 4.4 diagram controls and it appears that I don't have the option of no border for the TextNode? I then went to inherit from Node to make my own BorderlessTextNode and I don't have access to create my own BoundsInfo? Any help or suggestions for working around this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 8, 2007 04:46 PM UTC

Hi Shane,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. We have made a lot of source code changes, implemented a lot of features and fixed more defects in v.5. The new source will not support the older source completely. We will release the new build with our main release which completely supports the older version(v.4.4).

The textNode.BorderStyle.ShowBarder is no longer valid in v.5. You can use textNode.LineStyle.LineColor property instead. Please refer to the following code to hide the border of the TextNode

this.m_textNode.LineStyle.LineColor = Color.Transparent;

I hope this will meet your requirement. Please let me if you have any questions

Regards,
Nagaraj

SH Shane April 9, 2007 04:59 PM UTC

Thanks Nagaraj,
The LineStyle works, but I do have some custom dynamic shape classes in our 4.4 version that were children to a SymbolBase (Now Group) derived class. Is it your intention to not allow this type of customization in v.5 or am I once again just looking in the wrong spot?

Thanks,
Shane

>Hi Shane,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. We have made a lot of source code changes, implemented a lot of features and fixed more defects in v.5. The new source will not support the older source completely. We will release the new build with our main release which completely supports the older version(v.4.4).

The textNode.BorderStyle.ShowBarder is no longer valid in v.5. You can use textNode.LineStyle.LineColor property instead. Please refer to the following code to hide the border of the TextNode

this.m_textNode.LineStyle.LineColor = Color.Transparent;

I hope this will meet your requirement. Please let me if you have any questions

Regards,
Nagaraj

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team April 10, 2007 04:59 PM UTC

Hi Shane,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Symbol and Shape classes have removed in v.5 and use Node class or Group class instead. Please refer to our Dynamic symbol sample for more details. In this sample we have customize the Group class and use some custom properties and events.

We have made a lot of changes, implemented a lot of features and fixed more defects in v.5. The new source will not support the older source completely.

Please let m,e know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nagaraj.

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team April 10, 2007 05:00 PM UTC

Hi Shane,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Symbol and Shape classes have removed in v.5 and use Node class or Group class instead. Please refer to our Dynamic symbol sample for more details. In this sample we have customize the Group class and use some custom properties and events.

We have made a lot of changes, implemented a lot of features and fixed more defects in v.5. The new source will not support the older source completely.

Please let m,e know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nagaraj.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon