We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

V5: V4 Polygon.BorderStyle property equivalent

In V4.x of Ess Diag, there was a BorderStyle property for fill oriented shapes. In V5 can I use the FilledPath.LineStyle property as a replacement?
i.e. does it affect the line style of the border of a FilledPath.

Also, there was a V4 BorderStyle.ShowBorder property that allowed the border line to be turned on/off for filled shapes. How do you do the equivalent in V5?

2 Replies

RR Ramya R Syncfusion Team April 4, 2007 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Apolon,

Thanks for your interest in Essential Diagram.

Yes, the filledpath.LineStyle in v5.1 can be used instead of the BorderStyle property in v4.4.

In v5.1 there is no ShowBorder property.So if your intention is to make the border invisible for a node then it can done by setting the Color of the BorderLine of the node to transparent as shown in the code snippet below,

filledpath.LineStyle.LineColor = Color.Transparent;

Let me know whether this helps you.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramya.

AI Apolon Ivankovic April 6, 2007 02:23 AM UTC

Ok, I'll use the transparent color approach. Because of the large number of Ess Diag API changes my app is currently in a state where lots of code commented out and maybe throws a NotImplementedException. This is just to get it into a state where it compiles successfully against the V5 Diag API. Once it compiles and some basic V5 diagram functionality is working, then the process will be to slowly add the functionality back in using whatever approach works in V5.

Bottom Line: I'll get back to you with how I go with the transparent color approach once the app is workable again.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon