We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MonthCalendarExt

Two Questions: The typical "Design" section for properties in VS is not exposed for MonthCalendarExt. Hence, no name property can be set. Is this correct or am I missing something? Secondly, in the DataChanged event value returns the previous value, not the newly selected. Is this correct? If so, where do I get the new value? I am using version 1.6.0 Thanks, Knut

5 Replies

KV Knut Vonheim July 23, 2003 12:27 PM UTC

The correct version is 1.6.1.0. Thanks! > Two Questions: > > The typical "Design" section for properties in VS is not exposed for MonthCalendarExt. Hence, no name property can be set. Is this correct or am I missing something? > > Secondly, in the DataChanged event value returns the previous value, not the newly selected. Is this correct? If so, where do I get the new value? > > I am using version 1.6.0 > > Thanks, > > Knut

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 6, 2003 03:55 PM UTC

The typical "design" section for the properties in VS is not exposed for MonthCalendarExt. Regards, Guru Patwal.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 7, 2003 10:18 AM UTC

Hi Knut, Apologies for my incorrect response earlier. The missing Name property in the properties window when using the designer, has been identified as a bug. The developers have been informed regarding this and QA report has been logged. The DateChanged event returns the value of the newly selected Date. I have attached a code sample that shows how this works. Let me know if this is what you are looking for. Thanks, Guru Patwal.

KV Knut Vonheim August 7, 2003 01:00 PM UTC

Thanks, Guru! I will take a look at your example. Cheers, Knut

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 11, 2003 01:43 PM UTC

Hi Knut, The above mentioned bugs have been fixed and a patch containing the fixes will be released shortly. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon