We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

expand singlepath effect of tree control in serversidecallback expand model

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

58951 Apr 2,2007 09:32 AM UTC Apr 2,2007 12:59 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Tools
sujith ks
Asked On April 2, 2007 09:32 AM UTC

Hi

i use treeview(web) contol .i implimented that control using expandmode=TreeViewNodeExpandMode.ServerSideCallback;

so when i expand a node,the node is expanded keeping the tree state.so if i have expanded a node earlier it remains the same.i need to collapse all the nodes except the selected one.

you have provided a property expandsinglepath=true.but it is not working in ServerSideCallback.how can i do that in ServerSideCallback model?

Valli [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 2, 2007 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Sujith,

I have created a sample as per your requirement and you can download it from the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/4.4.0.51/F58951/main.htm

The above sample collapses all the nodes except the current selected node and in the sample the current selected node is assumed to be the node with the text 'LoadOnDemand'.

Please let us know if you have any further queries, we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Valli

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;