We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ggc row-header selection back-color

Hi,

I'm using a GridGroupingControl and I noticed that the default back-color of rows that are selected via the row-header is Black and I wish to set it to White.
How do that ?

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team April 2, 2007 05:36 PM UTC

Hi Ryan,

The selection color cannot be applied different to only a single column(RowHeader). Rather you can handle the QueryCellStyleInfo event to change the TextColor and BackColor properties to achieve the required look and feel of a particular column in the grid without using the selections. Or you can also handle the TableControlCellDrawn event to achieve this.

If you want to change the selection color in a grid, you need to set the TableOptions.SelectionBackColor property to new color.

this.grid.TableOptions.SelectionBackColor = Color.Red;

Best regards,
Haneef

RH Ryan Hardoon April 4, 2007 08:05 AM UTC

Hi Haneef,

I guess I wasn't clear enough.
I was talking about the fore/back-colors of rows marked-for-deletion via the row header.

I could find no appropriate property under "Appearance", "TableOptions" or any other category that seemed relevant.

Best regards

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team April 4, 2007 10:17 PM UTC

Hi Ryan,

Issue 1: Selection BackColor on CellBased Selection techinque.

You can use the AlphaBlendSelectionColor property to change the selection back color in a grid.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any | GridSelectionFlags.AlphaBlend;
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.AlphaBlendSelectionColor = Color.Red;

Issue 2: Selection TextColor on CellBased Selection techinque.

You can handle the TableControlPrepareViewStyleInfo event to change the TextColor properties to achieve the required look and feel of a selected rows in the grid using the Model.SelectedRange property. Or you can also handle the TableControlCellDrawn event to achieve this.

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon